Friday, May 13, 2016

Vintage Paris mani with rainbow sponging





The prompt for the next #WNAC2016 is Vintage sponging. 
I recently received the Paris in Love plate from UberChic Beauty, which you can purchase here www.uberchicbeauty.com and thought this would be the perfect combo for this theme. What is more vintage and romantic than Paris! 
Yes I'm at it again with those China Glaze Lite Brites πŸ™„ I just can't put them down 😬 
I have done a similar mani to this before, but instead of pink sponging, I decided to go with a rainbow this time. And I love how it turned out. I feel like I'm back on my nail game, after a recent wave of mediocrenessπŸ˜• 

The sponging was done with my Lite Brites, paired with one darker color from my stash. I'm too lazy to list the names! The base is my go to neutral, OPI My Vampire is Buff. 
I stamped first with MDU Light Grey, and double stamped with Dark Grey. I didn't want to use black in this mani, because I wanted it to have a softer more vintagey romantic feel to it. Of course I had to matte all the things, because nothing vintage can be shiny and new πŸ˜† 

Hope you enjoyed, and will check out my next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment