Thursday, May 12, 2016

Dead Thangs!

Killing two Zombies with one mani! 🔫⛏ These Dead Thangs are for #nailswithigfriends, for which the prompt is favorite movie, and #clairestelle8may Halloween in May. 



Well my favorite movie is not really Fear the Walking Dead, it was just convenient! I did really enjoy season 1, I have yet to see season 2. I don't really have a favorite movie, but probably What's Eating Gilbert Grape is one I did really enjoy, and have on DVD. Also, Friday After Next, since I live in LA, and just found this slap stick comedy funny. 

The images are all from the UberChic Zombie Love plate. This is actually my third mani using this plate, so I decided to go for a different color combo this time. Neon acid green and grey. 
I dry brushed various bright greens, and for the accent nails I went with grey. 
Stamping polishes are MDU Black, Grey and Neon Green. Matte top coat is by Wet n Wild. 

Hope you enjoyed my Dead Thangs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment