Monday, May 9, 2016

Side ruffian with intricate stamping

I was going for something different with this mani, I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone.

I hardly ever use the color red in any of my nail designs. I'm just not a huge fan of red, not sure why. Maybe because I have a lot of redness in my skin tone, so want to avoid bringing it out more with red polish, and creating lobster hands 😂







I wanted to use my new UberChic plates some more, so decided on a sideways ruffian. First time, I kind of like it, and it was pretty easy to do.

I started off with a white base, my go to Orly White Tips. Next I stamped on this intricate design from UC plate 9-03, using MDU Reddish. Top coat, and let it dry completely.
I used French tip guides and turned them sideways, then painted on two coats of OPI Black Onyx. Final top coat and your done!

No comments:

Post a Comment