Saturday, June 11, 2016

This pineapple is too cool 🍍😎

Today's prompt for #clairestelle8june is fruit. I knew straight away that I had the perfect plate for this theme, UberChic plate 9-01. I decided to go with the pineapples 🍍



The base is a sunset gradient, it didn't go on as smoothly as I would have liked and was a bit so so, so out came the holo top coat to save the day 😂 I stamped the pineapples using MDU Black from UC plate 9-01. On the accent nail I used the hibiscus image as a base, from plate 7-01. I added the pineapple and script, and decided to give him some swag with sunglasses, which are from the Hipster-01 plate. I love how it turned out. Kinda reminds me of the candy crush saga game, but with fruit 😄

Hope you have a great weekend. It's a busy one for me, so I hope there's still nail time.

No comments:

Post a Comment