Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Review of nail items from BornPrettyStore

Allison from @bornprettyreview was kind enough to send me some fabulous nail art items for review, two of which I have used for this mani. 
I must admit I have been sitting in these for a couple of weeks now 😬 My bad. Sometimes I get so carried away with things, others end up in the back burner.





💜 Item 22749 is a 7ml thermal polish, which changes from a vibrant blue in its warm state, to a deep purple in its cold state. It contains various sized silver glitter, but dries smooth. Application was a breeze, two easy coats and it is fully opaque. $5.99 and you can use my code  SARAG10 for 10% full priced items. 

💜 Item 24059 Clear stamper and scraper. Medium squishy head with a frosted holder. Picked up first time no priming required. $2.99 and you can use my code SARAG10 for 10% off full priced items.  

I swear I sat there for two hours with absolutely no inspiration. This is the best I could come up with 😐 And I do not love them 🙄 

Anyway on to the next one. For anyone who's interested in seeing how I put this one together, video is up on my Instagram @mrsluckyboy85

No comments:

Post a Comment