Wednesday, June 8, 2016

60's inspired illusion

Today on the blog, I have some 60's inspired holo illusion nails. Wow that's a mouthful!







I've had these in mind since I first saw the image on UberChic collection 9. This image is from plate 9-02. I thought they would look good in holo. Doesn't everything?

Another one that I made on my mini Ubermat, so easy and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to use the decals for a couple of hours. That's one of the advantages of the mat, it keeps decals pliable for many hours. So convenient.
I used ColorClub holo's and MDU Black stamping polish. Top coat is HK Girl.

The plan for tomorrow is that I am going to show you Salt Water from Picture Polish. My first Picture Polish! It's a beauty, so stay to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment