Monday, June 20, 2016

Neon summer flowers

Hope you had a lovely weekend, and a Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing dads out there!

I've done a similar mani to this before, and had a few requests for a tutorial. Since I'm now getting the hang of it, I thought I would give it a go.





I found the perfect image on UberChic plate 10-02.  Tropical flowers that I could reverse stamp.

Specifically I had questions on blending China Glaze Lite Brites. I just dab the colors over one another. I found this time they didn't blend quite as well, because the temperate made the polish dry on the brush. It was in the mid 80's, so our A/C was blasting, and the vent is directly over my nail table 🙄

I started out with the yellow, blended to orange and then pink. I used 3 shades of pink for a bit of variation. The base is ILNP Mega with one coat of KleanColor Mr Right over it.
Stamping polish is MDU Black, top coat HK Girl.

Video is up on my Instagram, @mrsluckyboy85. 

1 comment: