Friday, April 29, 2016

Prince tribute - Diamonds & Pearls

My Prince tribute mani, which I've only just gotten time to do, after the sad passing of a music legend. One of my favorite Prince songs from my teenage years was Diamonds & Pearls, I remember having this on repeat on my CD player for days if not weeks!



I started out with a base of China Glaze Let's Jam, from the Lite Brites Collection. Such a beautiful purple with blue shimmer, and what a great formula. Two coats, that self level and the consistency is perfection. Not too runny, not too thick.






I added my base stamping, which are these amazing paisley flowers from UberChic plate 1-02. Such an intricate pattern, which picked up beautifully using my C-Thru stamper. The stamping polish I used is Dancing in the Streets from M-Polish. I really like this stamping polish because it's metallic, which I feel like I don't have enough of.
For the accent nails I used the beads pattern from UC plate 8-02, and the diamonds from plate 2-02. You can purchase all of the UberChic plates here www.uberchicbeauty.com I filled in the diamonds with ColorClub Sugar Plum Fairy, a classic, and stamped the outline with MDU Dark Grey. For the beads I used MDU White. Top coat is HK Girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment