Saturday, April 23, 2016

Earth Day mani 04/22/2016

Hi there dolls!

I am going to share with you my recent Earth Day mani.



For those of you who don't know, Earth Day was on the 22nd of April, 2016. Re-use, recycle, be kind to the planet and love one another, that's my message ✌️
I decided to go with a rather unoriginal world map😆  But I do really like how it turned out! And I was super please because Winstonia Store reposted my picture on their Instagram 😊

The blue polish I used as a base is Sinful Shine Skinny Dipping, which from memory, I purchased from Walgreens. In order to add a bit of depth and make it appear more like a real map, I used the corner of a cosmetic sponge, and dabbed on Essie Pret-a-Surfer, and Essie Salt Water Happy.

The world map image is from UberChic Beauty, plate 2-03. You can purchase it here www.uberchicbeauty.com The dove and script on my middle finger are from Winstonia Store plate W104 & W205. You can purchase them from www.winstoniastore.com

The stamping polishes I used are all from Mundo de Unas, my preferred brand of stamping polish. They are very opaque and stamp well with any stamper. The colors are: green, high green and neon green, as well as white.

Top coat is HK Girl from Glisten & Glow www.glistenandglow.com

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment