Monday, April 25, 2016

ILNP BFF's - Spring 2016 Jellies

Today I have the amazing ILNP BFF's to share with you, it's one of the polishes from the Spring 2016 Jellies range.



ILNP describe this as a Concord grape jelly loaded with holographic goodness, and my word, this is exactly what it is 😀 Due to the fact that it is a jelly, it does require 3-4 coats to be fully opaque. But to me it did not feel thick on the nail, even after that number of coats.

The formula is a dream, and I found it dried surprisingly quickly, considering it took layers to build it up. It's sparkly, it's pretty 😍






Of course I had to add some nail art 🙄 Although I must say I wore this polish for almost a day before adding anything to it, which is extremely rare.




I used a full size image from UberChic plate 8-2 and after making a decal of it, cut out one thin strip and placed it near the tip. I decided to use some striping tape to neaten up the edges and add some detail. Bad idea, because the tape I have is completely useless and curls up at the edges instantly 😠 I don't know if it's the quality of this one or what. But needless to say this mani sadly didn't last long! If you would like to purchase this polish, you can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment