Monday, July 4, 2016

New York 4th of July inspired

Today on the blog I have a 4th of July inspired mani, which is also for the 'place you would like to visit' prompt of #clairestelle8july nail art challenge.




I would dearly love to visit New York, it's always been on my list. I've been in the US for about 4.5 years, and sadly have not yet had an opportunity to visit. But hopefully that will change soon! Hint hint to my husband if you are reading this πŸ˜‰

This was one of this mani's that took forever and nothing was going to plan. For some reason, probably the heat, I couldn't get any of my images to pick up on my C Thru stampers, and I tried them all. So I ended up going the long route and had to make decals, as only my rock hard stampers would pick up. And trying to stamp those directly on the nail is no fun πŸ˜‚ Plus the stars were cut out individually, so you can imaging how long this thing took πŸ™„

For a quick look you can check out my mini tutorial on IG. Have a fantastic long weekend ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment